|Last Activity||Jun 28 2015, 08:38 AM|
|Average Posts Per Day||1.4|
|Member's Local Time||Mar 29 2017, 11:51 PM|
|Email Address:||Click Here|
|Birthday:||September 27, 1961|
|Location||Mercerville, New Jersey|
|Interests||1) The obvious
2) fiction writing
3) car spotting
4) commiserating with nature
5) engaging in pillow/tickle fights
7) reading or watching right-wing drivel on TV and laughing at it
8) flirting with big, beautiful women, preferrably at least 5'11", in black leather and boots, with hair down past the hips...the Amazon look rocks
9) Marino's Italian Ice (chocolate), corned beef on rye with spicy mustard with half sour, cole slaw, and a square kanish, an egg creme, Dr. Brown's Cream, hot honey roasted peanuts, or hot chestnuts in a small brown bag sold by a vendor downtown on Canal Street on a cold day, and finally, hot bagels and bialys (the real ones, not the silly things they CALL bialys here in Jersey). Anything that reminds me of growing up in New York.
10) Going to the fleas on Sunday morning, and finding something totally delightful and unexpected...with either Sean (Swifty) in tow, or Jon (bangerkid45)...or both.
|11:51 PM Mar 29|