Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Announcements (Updated: January 13, 2017)

Welcome To Swifty's Garage!

Thanks to all of you for making this board what it is today!

Attention new members: We would like to welcome you personally, so please introduce yourself. Click here: INTRODUCTIONS

For all the latest news and announcements, please click here: PA System

Chat Night:
Join other members every Sunday night at 8pm EST to chat!

Chat Room Link: CHAT ROOM

Thank you - The Swifty's Garage Team

This board is best viewed at 1024 x 768 Resolution

Car of the Week:

GreenLight's 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS

Click Here: GreenLight's 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle
Welcome to Swifty's Garage. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Thank You,
The Swifty's Garage Team

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2016 Majorette Nominations
Topic Started: Feb 5 2016, 05:02 AM (862 Views)
Dean-o-mite
Member Avatar
Pony Car
Post your nominations for Casting of the Year from Majorette in this thread.

See the following thread for the breakdown on rules.

Nomination Rules

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cars26
Member Avatar
Microcar
My nominees (Pictures taken by me):

VW Golf GTI 3dr:

Posted Image

Renault Clio Sport:

Posted Image

Audi A5:

Posted Image

Citoren DS4:

Posted Image

Really hope at least one of them wins!

Ripa
Member Avatar
Station Wagon
Renault Twingo

Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

adbutler
Member Avatar
Honda all the way!!!!!
Dodge SRT Viper
Posted Image

McLaren 675 LT
Posted Image

Jeep Wrangler
Posted Image

adbutler
Member Avatar
Honda all the way!!!!!
Mercedes AMG GT
Posted Image

adbutler
Member Avatar
Honda all the way!!!!!
Jaguar F-Type
Posted Image

adbutler
Member Avatar
Honda all the way!!!!!
Alfa 4C
Posted Image

Bentley Continental GT V8 S
Posted Image

jurcpa
Fullsize
all majos are very nice and in top styling and condition ,I like it all only miss the bentley in this time and the vw polo wrc ,my number 1 car ist the mclaren ,number 2 alfa romeo 4c and number 3 the jaguar f type

adbutler
Member Avatar
Honda all the way!!!!!
jurcpa
Dec 8 2016, 08:32 AM
all majos are very nice and in top styling and condition ,I like it all only miss the bentley in this time and the vw polo wrc ,my number 1 car ist the mclaren ,number 2 alfa romeo 4c and number 3 the jaguar f type
All the new Majorette released this year has been awesome. I'm not too sure what I'll eventually vote for. If I'm using my head and voting for the BEST casting I'm leaning towards the Jeep Wrangler as it just has so much detail but the Jaguar F-Type and Bentley Continental are my 2 favourites. But in saying that the Dodge Viper and Mercedes AMG GT are really nice as well. I'm so confused!!! :unsure: :wacko: :toy: :blink:

jurcpa
Fullsize
adbutler
Dec 8 2016, 06:13 PM
jurcpa
Dec 8 2016, 08:32 AM
All the new Majorette released this year has been awesome. I'm not too sure what I'll eventually vote for. If I'm using my head and voting for the BEST casting I'm leaning towards the Jeep Wrangler as it just has so much detail but the Jaguar F-Type and Bentley Continental are my 2 favourites. But in saying that the Dodge Viper and Mercedes AMG GT are really nice as well. I'm so confused!!! :unsure: :wacko: :toy: :blink:
:petkitty: :wave: :blush: yes the jeep is also a highlight and like also the new jeep from welly high styling and beauty thanks :fiddle: :duh: :1: :flame:

adbutler
Member Avatar
Honda all the way!!!!!
Mercedes AMG GT (Police version)
Posted Image

250 TR
Member Avatar

I think this didn't come out until December 2015, but not 100%. If anyone can confirm when it was released, it would be appreciated.

Mercedes Benz GL

Posted Image

Ripa
Member Avatar
Station Wagon
I think that the castings in the first post with nominees need to be checked - I think at least some of them have been around for some time already
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

250 TR
Member Avatar

I've done my best to try and figure out when the ones in the first post were released. Cars26 please forgive me if I'm wrong. But I think the only one of those that was new this year was the VW Golf GTI. I do know it came out this year. Also, I know the Audi and DS4 came out earlier than this year, as I got versions of both of those earlier than that. I'm not 100% on the Clio Sport as I don't have one, but I'm fairly confident I recall seeing it prior to this year. Also, I'm going to go ahead and remove the Mercedes GL that I nominated, I didn't get mine until this year, but don't remember for sure if it came out late last year (2015) or early this year (2016), and it won't win anyway. So with some degree of confidence but not 100% certainty, I think the castings for this year's vote should be the following:

VW Golf GTI
Renault Twingo
Dodge Viper
McLaren 675 LT
Jeep Wrangler
Mercedes AMG GT
Jaguar F Type
Alfa 4C
Bentley Continental
Mercedes AMG GT (Police Version)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Casting Of The Year · Next Topic »
Add Reply

October's Picture of The Month Contest

Congratulations Airborn511 for winning October's contest!

To view all this month's entries, please: Click Here

September's Picture of The Month Contest

Congratulations Styleline Deluxe for winning September's contest!

To view all this month's entries, please: Click Here