Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Announcements (Updated: September 18, 2017)

Welcome To Swifty's Garage!

Thanks to all of you for making this board what it is today!

Attention new members: We would like to welcome you personally, so please introduce yourself. Click here: INTRODUCTIONS

For all the latest news and announcements, please click here: PA System

Chat Night:
Join other members every Sunday night at 8pm EST to chat!

Chat Room Link: CHAT ROOM

Thank you - The Swifty's Garage Team

This board is best viewed at 1024 x 768 Resolution

Van of the Week:

Schuco 1966 Ford Transit

To learn more about the Schuco '66 Ford Transit: Click Here
Welcome to Swifty's Garage. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Thank You,
The Swifty's Garage Team

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
2016 Promo Cars Are In; Reservations Thread
Topic Started: Dec 14 2016, 11:43 PM (4,297 Views)
Swifty
Member Avatar
Land of Lincoln, Mercury, & Ford
2016 was a big year for the Garage. We celebrated our tenth anniversary, and our 500,000th post. We even had an awesome contest to celebrate. So what's the only thing we were missing this year?

A promo car! And with just a few short weeks left in the year, it's time to rectify that before it's too late!

So without further ado... introducing the 2016 Swifty's Garage promo car:

Posted Image

It's the MotorMax 1971 Ford Mustang Boss 351 with additional detail from ColorComp. With a racing roundel representing the year 2016 and Swifty's Garage sponsorship on the flanks, this pony is sure to gallop into your collection this holiday season.

We have 43 of them. And that's it, when they're gone, they're gone forever. There will be no additional runs of this car. Post to reserve your car in this thread - this is a first come, first served basis:

Price is $22.00 shipped (in the USA - outside the USA shipping will be at cost) for check/money order, and $23.00 shipped (in the USA - outside the USA shipping will be at cost) for those opting to use PayPal (to cover the PayPal fee). Additional car(s) available at $15.00/car.

Payment instructions:

Check or money order mailed to:

Swifty's Garage
PO Box 72
Cornwall, PA 17016

Please make checks/money orders out to me, personally. PM me for my name if you need it.

PayPal: bkiehn@gmail.com

A big thanks to 250 TR for volunteering to receive PayPal payments for this promotion. Thanks Ben!

1. Swifty
2. carcollector
3. 250 TR
4. Ripa
5. craftymore
6. juantoo3
7. jedimario
8. Hobie-wan
9. Mark F.
10. Atencio
11. Hosspower98
12. webestang64
13. ivantt
14. Siniweb
15. jurcpa
16. armorfan
17. Pegers
18. HWJOE
19. Matchbox Joe
20. carcollector #2
21. juantoo3 #2
22. webestang64 #2
23. coldpopcarl
24. Milton Fox Racing
25. Dean-o-mite
26. Dean-o-mite #2
27. coldpopcarl #2
28. coldpopcarl #3
29. Buddhaa1
30. Keith (PMCC)
31. DinoMom
32. SnowOwl
33. Bunny
34. STONE

Red means paid in full, green means shipped & purple means received)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

carcollector
Member Avatar

One for me please. If at the end cars will be remaining I would take a second one. BTW it looks georgeous! :wave: :thumbup:

Ripa
Member Avatar
Minivan
What scale is the car?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Swifty
Member Avatar
Ripa
Dec 15 2016, 12:29 AM
What scale is the car?
3 inch scale, the Fresh Cherries castings are all supposed to be right around 1/60. Considering they were mostly smaller cars, this compares nicely with other 3" models.

250 TR
Member Avatar

One for me please!

Ripa
Member Avatar
Minivan
I'll have one as well.

If someone in Europe is willing to combine postage and forward mine to Finland, I am up for that.

Swifty
Member Avatar
Ripa
Dec 15 2016, 01:34 AM
If someone in Europe is willing to combine postage and forward mine to Finland, I am up for that.
And I'm more than happy to do that. Shipping expenses are outrageous. Especially overseas.

Just let me know the shipping details when you get them and I'll give you a price.

funeralxempire
SUV
I'm definitely leaning towards yes...

How does it compare size-wise with the Hot Wheels '71 Mustang? Same size or smaller?

craftymore
Member Avatar
Support your local demo derby.

Put me down for one at this time. Thanks!

juantoo3
Member Avatar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want one, but I will hold off officially ordering until others have a chance, and if there are plenty left I'll grab a second copy.

BTW, excellent casting choice!

jedimario
Member Avatar
RAWR
One for me!

Hobie-wan
Member Avatar
SUV
You know what, sign me up for one. :)

Mark F.
Member Avatar
Minivan
I'll take one, please. :)

Atencio
Member Avatar
Station Wagon
1 please

Hosspower98
Member Avatar
Forever Blue Oval
One please.

webestang64
Member Avatar
Minivan
One for the Mustang Mad Man please!!!! And any left over I'll take 2...... :thumbup:

ivantt
Member Avatar
New casting? Quick! Take it apart!
I'll go for one!! :thumbup:

jurcpa
Fullsize
a nice beauty and a dream color styling ,many thanks ,fantastic !!!!!!

Siniweb
Member Avatar
Fullsize
I'd be interested in one basically, unless the shipping price doesn't double the cost of the car.

Any estimate on how much the shipping would be to EU for let's say 2, 3 or 4 cars respectively?

BTW:
- I have a Box for Ripa waiting here anyway. Risto?
- I live in the same Country as Jurcpa, so he could add his example to save on cost. Only thing is, I didn't get if Peter wanted one.
Edited by Siniweb, Dec 18 2016, 07:25 PM.

craftymore
Member Avatar

Siniweb
Dec 18 2016, 07:23 PM
I'd be interested in one basically, unless the shipping price doesn't double the cost of the car.

Any estimate on how much the shipping would be to EU for let's say 2, 3 or 4 cars respectively?

BTW:
- I have a Box for Ripa waiting here anyway. Risto?
- I live in the same Country as Jurcpa, so he could add his example to save on cost. Only thing is, I didn't get if Peter wanted one.
Swifty will be back on here in the next day or so with some help to your situation. For now I've added your name to the list with reservations for one model.

Ripa
Member Avatar
Minivan
Sini: I think that shipping four cars to europe would be around the price of one of the cars (there is a $22,50 package) Probably will be the same for just one. I'm in to reduce the shipping costs as much as possible.

It is a possibility to ship them to you and you can put mine in my box if there is space. Will pay my share on the international postage.

I also have some boxes coming from states - if anyone of them who has a box for me will order this, he can probably put the European promo cars to my box and I can ship yours from Finland to Austria (1-2 will fit into the cheapest oversize-letter (EUR6))
Edited by Ripa, Dec 19 2016, 12:59 AM.

Siniweb
Member Avatar
Fullsize
Update from me:

I talked to Peter (jurcpa), who would also like to have one of these promo mustangs.
Please put him on the list for one of these as well, the car should be sent together with my example (and Ripa's).

craftymore
Member Avatar

Siniweb
Dec 19 2016, 04:42 AM
Update from me:

I talked to Peter (jurcpa), who would also like to have one of these promo mustangs.
Please put him on the list for one of these as well, the car should be sent together with my example (and Ripa's).
I added jurcpa to the list.

250 TR
Member Avatar

Just a quick note to anyone reserving a car. If you are done (i.e. you only want one and not waiting to see if there are enough cars left for multiples), and you are in the US, then please send Swifty a PM with your full name and address and payment method so he knows where to ship them. If you're paying by check or money order then please let him know so he is expecting it and send to the address in the first post. If you're paying by Paypal, send it my Paypal address above, but still send the PM to Swifty with your info and that you are paying by Paypal.

For anyone not in the US, go ahead and send the same PM to Swifty with your shipping info so that he can get you a total with shipping.

If you are waiting to add multiple cars, I think at this point enough time has passed to give everyone a shot and there are still plenty left, so feel free to go ahead and reserve more if you'd like.

Thank everyone, and thank you Swifty for getting these done. Great choice for a promo car!

Edit: As a reminder the PayPal amount due is $23 and $22 if you send a check or money order. The extra $1 charge is for the PayPal fee. Thanks.
Edited by 250 TR, Dec 22 2016, 05:26 PM.

Ripa
Member Avatar
Minivan
Looks like that no one who has a box for me did get this one, so my best option would be to have my car sent together with Sini's and Jurcpa's to Austria and put mine to Sini's box to me, if he is willing to hold the box as
long as this one arrive to him. Sini, is this OK for you?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · PA System · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

March's Picture of The Month Contest

Congratulations carsdownunder for winning March's contest!

To view all this month's entries, please: Click Here

April's Picture of The Month Contest

Congratulations daniel60 for winning April's contest!

To view all this month's entries, please: Click Here