Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Announcements (Updated: April 25, 2017)

Welcome To Swifty's Garage!

Thanks to all of you for making this board what it is today!

Attention new members: We would like to welcome you personally, so please introduce yourself. Click here: INTRODUCTIONS

For all the latest news and announcements, please click here: PA System

Chat Night:
Join other members every Sunday night at 8pm EST to chat!

Chat Room Link: CHAT ROOM

Thank you - The Swifty's Garage Team

This board is best viewed at 1024 x 768 Resolution

Car of the Week:

Penny's 1964 Lancia Flavia Zagato Sport

Click Here: Penny's 1964 Lancia Flavia Zagato Sport
Welcome to Swifty's Garage. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Thank You,
The Swifty's Garage Team

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Let's start MAKIN' SOME NOISE!!!
Topic Started: Apr 4 2017, 09:40 AM (469 Views)
Ricky2400
Fullsize
C'mon guys. Get the word out! CARnival will be here before we know it! I've posted on Facebook, Craigslist, and YouTube. I can't do this alone. Let's get people in the door...

SHOUT OUT FROM THE ROOFTOPS if you gotta, just get the word out!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DadsCoronet
Member Avatar
DadsCoronet
The fun begins 2 weeks from tomorrow!! :woot: :bangles:

Swifty
Member Avatar
Land of Lincoln, Mercury, & Ford
Makin' noooooooooise out of nothing at all. Out of nothing at all. (Making noise). Out of nothing at all.

Ozmont
Member Avatar
NOTAKIT
Swifty
Apr 6 2017, 10:45 PM
Makin' noooooooooise out of nothing at all. Out of nothing at all. (Making noise). Out of nothing at all.
Boooooooooo..........

STUTZ's wife
Microcar
I'm trying to get STUTZ to attend the 2017 CARnival. Hopefully we can both attend this year. We both miss the GREAT time we had a the CARnivals we attended in the past. :wave:

Ricky2400
Fullsize
STUTZ's wife
Apr 16 2017, 06:34 PM
I'm trying to get STUTZ to attend the 2017 CARnival. Hopefully we can both attend this year. We both miss the GREAT time we had a the CARnivals we attended in the past. :wave:
YES Mrs. Stutz you and the Mr. need to come on out!!!

DadsCoronet
Member Avatar
DadsCoronet
Donna, do whatever you can to get Ray and yourself to Denver this coming weekend. It has been WAY too long!!
Hope to see you!
Mark :wave:

Swifty
Member Avatar
STUTZ's wife
Apr 16 2017, 06:34 PM
Yes! Yes! YES YES YES!

Please? Please come! We miss you two!

STUTZ's wife
Microcar
DadsCoronet
Apr 16 2017, 10:00 PM
Donna, do whatever you can to get Ray and yourself to Denver this coming weekend. It has been WAY too long!!
Hope to see you!
Hi Mark! I called to book a room for the CARnival, but the rooms are sold out. b:( I was looking forward to going and so was Ray.
Hopefully, we can attend the 2018 CARnival. Have fun everyone!!!!! :wave:

BTW, Ray can not sign in to Swifty's Garage. :angry: I even tried to help him, but NO GO.

Swifty
Member Avatar
STUTZ's wife
Apr 17 2017, 11:12 AM
DadsCoronet
Hope to see you!
Hi Mark! I called to book a room for the CARnival, but the rooms are sold out. b:( I was looking forward to going and so was Ray.

BTW, Ray can not sign in to Swifty's Garage. :angry: I even tried to help him, but NO GO.
I didn't realize the hotel had booked up - there are other hotels in the area if you're interested I can get you a list. I know last year we had some folks across the street at a different hotel.

As for Ray logging in, what error message is he getting? If it's a password problem I can reset it. Any other issues I'll look into them and see if it's something I can fix.

CenterShock
Member Avatar
©SwiftysGarage2014
Swifty
Apr 17 2017, 01:16 PM
STUTZ's wife
DadsCoronet
Hope to see you!

I didn't realize the hotel had booked up - there are other hotels in the area if you're interested I can get you a list. I know last year we had some folks across the street at a different hotel.

As for Ray logging in, what error message is he getting? If it's a password problem I can reset it. Any other issues I'll look into them and see if it's something I can fix.
I spoke to my mom yes and she said that there were quite a few rooms booked for the event and they only keep the block of rooms set aside for so long and then release them for other patrons. I understand the hotel will be busy this weekend! Last year there were CARnivalers staying at the hotels across the street.

426maxwedgie
Member Avatar
Running in the 90's
No better way to make some noise than with NITRO!! I'll be there, and so should as many people as possible! Get your tickets for the HYPE TRAIN!!

STUTZ's wife
Microcar
Swifty
Apr 17 2017, 01:16 PM
STUTZ's wife
DadsCoronet
Hope to see you!

Hi Sean......Ray here posting :wave:

The Error is ...No member found that matches that username...Error Code 2007:2140218

I tried earlier and and a confirmation email was to be sent, but it didn't show up in my inbox or junk mail.

STUTZ's wife
Microcar
CenterShock
Apr 17 2017, 04:17 PM

I spoke to my mom yes and she said that there were quite a few rooms booked for the event and they only keep the block of rooms set aside for so long and then release them for other patrons. I understand the hotel will be busy this weekend! Last year there were CARnivalers staying at the hotels across the street. [/quote]Hi Nick!...Ray here posting :wave: Donna called the hotel and spoke to your mom this afternoon. Sadly she was informed that the hotel was SOLD OUT this weekend. It's my fault because I waited to long to book a room.

Donna and I wish everyone a safe trip loaded with plenty of die cast to take back home.

Hope to see pictures and video of the 10th. Keystone DIECAST CARnival soon.

Take Care!......Donna & Ray

Swifty
Member Avatar
STUTZ's wife
Apr 17 2017, 07:32 PM
Hi Sean......Ray here posting :wave:

The Error is ...No member found that matches that username...Error Code 2007:2140218

I tried earlier and and a confirmation email was to be sent, but it didn't show up in my inbox or junk mail.
Okay, that's a new one. I'll poke around and see if I can fix it. In the meantime, I've sent you a PM on Donna's account with a new password. That may not be the issue, but maybe we'll get lucky and the simple fix is the right one.

We're gonna miss you two. :( Are you sure you don't want the info for the other hotels?

DadsCoronet
Member Avatar
DadsCoronet
Donna! I stayed at the Red Roof Inn across the street last year. Very large room and it cost less than the Comfort Inn. Check it out! You and Ray have to come!

STUTZ
Member Avatar
Diecast junkie
IT WORKED Swifty! :thumbup: I was able to log in to the Garage! Thank You Very Much! :bowing:

I have to think about the Red Roof Inn Mark. Donna is sleeping, and I won't be able to discuss the CARnival until tomorrow morning.

Is carnut (Rich) going to the CARnival? He called me last December and told me he was planning on attending the 2018 CARnival. It would be nice to see two of the Johnny Jam crew and all the other GREAT die cast collectors that Donna and I met at previous CARnivals along with CARnival attendees that we haven't met before. :toy:

This evening I was asked to attend a meet this Sunday at 1:00 P.M., so I would have to leave the CARnival sometime Saturday evening. I don't know what to do now. :unsure:

Swifty, in case I don't can't list my e-mail address......my e-mail address is......stutz64ofmunhall@msn.com

Take Care everyone! :wave:

STUTZ
Member Avatar
Diecast junkie
http://orig14.deviantart.net/bf2c/f/2016/349/d/8/signature_by_swiftysgarage-dars1u8.png

DANG!......I like the 2018 CARnival car!

STUTZ
Member Avatar
Diecast junkie
Swifty, I am not able to update my email address. Funny, but I don't want to email myself at the Garage.

I get......Error Code 5029:2140218

You do not have permission to email other members

Swifty
Member Avatar
STUTZ
Apr 18 2017, 11:15 PM
IT WORKED Swifty! :thumbup: I was able to log in to the Garage! Thank You Very Much!

Awesome! And welcome back to the Garage! :D Your email has been added, and hopefully this will fix the issues you've been having.

Last I heard Rich is planning on coming, we have him reserved for a table so I think it's a safe assumption. The Mustang is a Swifty's Garage promo car for 2016. I still have a few left and they'll be at CARnival this weekend. ;)

I think folks will like this year's event car for CARnival - it's a brand we've never used before, there are variations, and they all look great!

STUTZ
Member Avatar
Diecast junkie
Sean, My contact information (email) is still blank. I can't list my email because the same error comes up.

Error Code 5029:2140218

You do not have permission to email other members.

But I'm happy I can sign-in to the Garage and post.

DadsCoronet
Member Avatar
DadsCoronet
Hi Ray! Sure hope you and Donna make it to Denver! Yes, Rich is driving in with me, hoping to arrive early afternoon on Friday.

STUTZ's wife
Microcar
Hello Mark! Ray and I talked it over. We would have to check out between 12 noon and 2:00 P.M. Saturday. We would not
be able to enjoy the CARnival like we usually do. Ray and myself would love to attend the Saturday dinner, but that is now out
of the question. Due to our obligation Sunday, this would be a problem. Have fun, take care and bless you all!
Post pictures and videos of the 10th CARnival . We will be looking forward to seeing them. We will be thinking of all of you!
Have a great time! :toy:

Donna

STUTZ's wife
Microcar
Sean, Really going to miss stopping at Hershey on Sunday. We had such a great time with Brad, Pat, you, Ray and myself. Hopefully, next year will be a go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swifty
Member Avatar
STUTZ's wife
Apr 19 2017, 10:46 PM
Sean, Really going to miss stopping at Hershey on Sunday. We had such a great time with Brad, Pat, you, Ray and myself. Hopefully, next year will be a go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope so too! :thumbup: That was a blast, and it would be great to see you again!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Keystone CARnival Zone · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

January's Picture of The Month Contest

Congratulations Remco_Natrop for winning January's contest!

To view all this month's entries, please: Click Here

February's Picture of The Month Contest

Congratulations toyotageek for winning February's contest!

To view all this month's entries, please: Click Here