Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Announcements (Updated: October 20, 2017)

Welcome To Swifty's Garage!

Thanks to all of you for making this board what it is today!

Attention new members: We would like to welcome you personally, so please introduce yourself. Click here: INTRODUCTIONS

For all the latest news and announcements, please click here: PA System

Chat Night:
Join other members every Sunday night at 8pm EST to chat!

Chat Room Link: CHAT ROOM

Thank you - The Swifty's Garage Team

This board is best viewed at 1024 x 768 Resolution

Car of the Week:

Greenlight 1965 Lincoln Continental

To learn more about the Greenlight '65 Lincoln Continental: Click Here
Welcome to Swifty's Garage. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Thank You,
The Swifty's Garage Team

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
WIENERMOBILE In Alaska last time 1992; 1st Trip to ALASKA in 25 years
Topic Started: Apr 5 2017, 09:40 PM (303 Views)
coldpopcarl
Member Avatar
I live a VW way of life eat breathe sleep dream & was HOME 16 years
Monday when going to Anchoragua ( I was passenger Watching MT side of HIGHWAY for FALLING ROCKS , Falling ICE , Avalanches ( we wasn't in AVY ZONE at time ) and ALASKA WILDLIFE MOOSE when when it comes to HITS they might die BUT overall The WIN the Collision , BEAR & DAHL SHEEP
and Driver said - col'pop That was CRAZY It was a HOT DOG that just passed - I asked was it ONTOP or ( NO it was a CRAZY CAR HOTDOG ) I said that had to been the WIENERMOBILE .

I then said I had Not seen it since the 90's But have seen it in person since the 70's , 80's 90's
I have NEVER seen it in ALASKA ( I'm on me 22 Year Living in ALASKA )
I also told Courtney that HW has WIENERMOBILES and I also have a BEAN PLUSH WIENERMOBILE

She TOLD JONATHAN I have these in HW
and when Jonathan was DOING his Happy dance , he said to his Mom, ( Uncle col'pop needs to Give me a WIENERMOBILE HW to race down the track for our next SUNDAY NIGHT track Night

******** I am In NEED of a FEW WIENERMOBILE Hot Wheels any Version accept the KROME Version
all me HW WIENERMOBILES are in STORAGE 45 miles away and What UNIT no clue or what BOX CRATE etc

I WILL BUY if You have multi There is TWO BOYS ( plus one DEAD that we Place a HW up on his Memorial SHELF
so 3 is NEEDED again ANY VERSION if CHROME Only 1 CHROME and that will go to the BROTHER THOMAS MEMORIAL shelf

Thankx in adavance to anybody you can HELP put a BIG SMILE on these Lil Lads ~~ ~~ col'pop ********[/

well TODAY I got awoke by a TEXT with this PICTURE

Posted Image

then I got these PICTURES miself

I was wanting to get a PICTURE of the KUTIE Female driver they was going to DRIVE it UP CROW CREEK ( to GIRDWOOD MINE They was mounting cameras and video cameras but at last MINUTE the decided NOT to DRIVE it up being a REPORT came down that a Vehicle was in the DITCH up CROW CREEK there is NO TURNAROUNDS really accept few places many NARROW NARROW places and a DITCH that aint pleasant to end up in or a CLIFF that would be disaster

Hopefully I GET a TEXT from a FRIEND when they come back DOWN to The WIENERMOBILE to DRIVE to next location
I also asked when or If the WIENERMOBILE has ever been in ALASKA She ( 1 of two Drivers ) Said yes last time in Alaska Was 25 Years ago

would have been K@@L to get a PICTURE with it with SNOW CHAINS on ( she said they had CHAINS on It going over the TURNAGAIN PASS few days ago during a SNOW DUMPAGE on the pass

I been wanting a PICTURE with DRIVER In seat or It DRIVING since the 80's all me PICTURES or SIGHTNING is always been PARKED

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

===

These shots You can see The MOUNTS they was putting on to VIDEO and PHOTO the WIENERMOBILE going UP CROW CREEK ( 5 Miles Up into the MOUNTAINS and passing 2 AVALANCH RED Zones

They decide NOT To take IT UP and only the CREW and GUIDES Took them up They are GOING on a DOG SLED Ride with this years Iditarod (WINNER Mitch Seavey ) and ( 2nd place Dallas Seavey ) & ( 3rd Place GIRDWOOD's Nicolas "FRENCHIE" Pettit and have a OSCAR MEYER WIENER COOKOUT at the GIRDWOOD MINE ( Not Crow Creek MINE )

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

pjedsel
Member Avatar
Pony Car
:wave: Wienermobile was in Bismarck not to long ago and many years ago (mid '90's as we still had a school in town)one of them made a stop in our small town of under 250 people - the driver at the time was related to someone here and was in the general area so stopped by and gave us a thrill. I did some checking but pretty sure I have traded/sold off my extra Hot Wheels weinermobile models.

Swifty
Member Avatar
Land of Lincoln, Mercury, & Ford
I've never seen the Weinermobile (though my Grandpa did at a local grocery store in the '90s).

I have, however, seen this:

Posted Image

Posted Image

coldpopcarl
Member Avatar
Swifty
Apr 9 2017, 11:53 AM
I've never seen the Weinermobile (though my Grandpa did at a local grocery store in the '90s).

I have, however, seen this:

Posted Image

Posted Image
:thumbup: :thumbup:
Thankx for showing that
HERSHEY'S kissmobile

I knew not of that KISSMOBILE

microbuss
Member Avatar
SUV
I'll look-see what I has for Wienermobiles
I knows I has one with a 3.5 hard disc floppy

found a plushie one with PVC pellets
Posted Image

I knows I has 2 Weenie Whistles :lol:
Attached to this post:
Attachments: SAM_2451.jpg (115.49 KB)
Edited by microbuss, Apr 10 2017, 09:36 PM.

coldpopcarl
Member Avatar
microbuss
Apr 10 2017, 10:51 AM
I'll look-see what I has for Wienermobiles
I knows I has one with a 3.5 hard disc floppy

found a plushie one with PVC pellets
Posted Image

I knows I has 2 Weenie Whistles :lol:
Nice I got one too , SOMEWHERE in/on photobucket , but could not find the image I HAVE MANY folders and working on next Is 8000 images , 7000+ now

Unless it was in with big amount of pictures DELETED from HACKER IN DECEMBER

microbuss
Member Avatar
SUV
found the PC one
Posted Image
yes its been opened

there were others like this too
Attached to this post:
Attachments: SAM_2458.jpg (132.84 KB)
Edited by microbuss, Apr 14 2017, 11:41 AM.

microbuss
Member Avatar
SUV
do Weenie Whistles count? :lol:
Posted Image
Posted Image
one does have a WIIIDDEE base

Am pretty sure these are hard to find & are old ones ^_^
Attached to this post:
Attachments: SAM_2519.jpg (94.23 KB)
Attachments: SAM_2520.jpg (88.89 KB)
Edited by microbuss, Apr 20 2017, 01:55 PM.

coldpopcarl
Member Avatar
Nice ya there has been differences in the whistles over at least 40 years that i have seen , me first whistles I GOT was 19761977 1978 time frame then 80's 90's ,and (2002 or 2003 BUT WEINERMOBILE was not PRESENT) oscar mayer doing promo in CLUB BAR in Washington

Still have not found me BEAN PLUSH since me move

Did find 2 more of me HW WEINERMOBILES this morning
And a RED RADIO FLYER to do some photos with me lil gal pal "RUBY" of the band RUBY and The RED RADIO FLYERS

Posted Image

Image is miss titled or was working name at time

She is backed by CHASING THE WAGON
Edited by coldpopcarl, Apr 20 2017, 11:05 PM.

camaro marty
Member Avatar
Station Wagon
One of my friends took this and posted on his FB page, don't know where is was.

Posted Image

coldpopcarl
Member Avatar
camaro marty
Apr 21 2017, 08:09 AM

Posted Image
Do you know if NEW IMAGE was TAKEN over 2 1/2 weeks ago. Not sure where it was going after BARGE or CARGO TRANSPORT via alaska marine hwy or distination PORT DOCK , they DID SAY one PASS drive THEY HAD chains on doing the TURNIGAN PASS or MOOSE PASS which was Spring SNOW good dump up in pass of HIGHWAY

then that too again be WA OR CA AZ UT ID even NV

THANKX for the image , col'pop

camaro marty
Member Avatar
Station Wagon
coldpopcarl
Apr 21 2017, 08:27 AM
camaro marty
Apr 21 2017, 08:09 AM

Posted Image
Do you know if NEW IMAGE was TAKEN over 2 1/2 weeks ago. Not sure where it was going after BARGE or CARGO TRANSPORT via alaska marine hwy or distination PORT DOCK , they DID SAY one PASS drive THEY HAD chains on doing the TURNIGAN PASS or MOOSE PASS which was Spring SNOW good dump up in pass of HIGHWAY

then that too again be WA OR CA AZ UT ID even NV

THANKX for the image , col'pop

This is a 2008 pic.Pennsylvania in February 2008

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Showroom · Next Topic »
Add Reply

May's Picture of The Month Contest

Congratulations Mikey 1/64 for winning May's contest!

To view all this month's entries, please: Click Here

June's Picture of The Month Contest

Congratulations SnowOwl for winning June's contest!

To view all this month's entries, please: Click Here