Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Announcements (Updated: July 16, 2017)

Welcome To Swifty's Garage!

Thanks to all of you for making this board what it is today!

Attention new members: We would like to welcome you personally, so please introduce yourself. Click here: INTRODUCTIONS

For all the latest news and announcements, please click here: PA System

Chat Night:
Join other members every Sunday night at 8pm EST to chat!

Chat Room Link: CHAT ROOM

Thank you - The Swifty's Garage Team

This board is best viewed at 1024 x 768 Resolution

Car of the Week:

Johnny Lightning's 2005 Ford Mustang

To learn more about the Johnny Lightning Mustang: Click Here
Welcome to Swifty's Garage. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Thank You,
The Swifty's Garage Team

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2017 Maisto Truck&Trailer series, New Truck.
Topic Started: Apr 16 2017, 09:55 AM (659 Views)
avalanche man
Member Avatar
avalanches rule
Posted Image

Posted Image

Heres the complete 2017 Truck& Trailer series from Maisto. The orange burger truck and blue bacon truck are new 4 this year, and at the top you'll notice a new truck, a 2017 Ford Super Duty, from looking at the picture, it may be a dually. Enjoy! B)
Edited by avalanche man, Apr 16 2017, 09:58 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cody6268
Member Avatar
Minivan
Some of these have been around for a while--I saw the Ford Large Animal Rescue unit at Tractor Supply near Christmas. I think some of the farm trailers need to be redone--many of these date back to at least the early 2000s (I had a number of these trucks and trailers with "Tonka Tractor Supply)" on them they're so old, and most of them copy Ertl (especially the flat bed and two horse bumper pull trailer). Maisto is even using a cattle trailer as a 5th wheel horse trailer, you'd think they'd do one.

Can't wait to see how the Super Duty turns out.

pjedsel
Member Avatar
Pony Car
:wave: I recently saw a bunch of these in the store section of Cracker Barrel Restaurant in Bismarck. I know last year around Christmas we got our middle granddaughter one that had a pet washing trailer or something like that. :D As Cody noted a lot of these have been around for a while in different designs and such. So it is good to see them adding a couple of new castings to the assortment.

craftymore
Member Avatar
Support your local demo derby.

The blue Super Duty appears to be towing a trailer with a silhouette of the new '17 Ford GT.

avalanche man
Member Avatar
avalanches rule
craftymore
Apr 16 2017, 08:45 PM
The blue Super Duty appears to be towing a trailer with a silhouette of the new '17 Ford GT.
yes, the blue one is a in ford performance livery

b2young
Member Avatar
Sad firefighter
It's nice to see they're still coming out with new variations for this line. Many of the pictured ones are available in Walmart stores around here, and as noted, have been available for a couple of years at least. The new ones for this year would make for a good "county/state fair" diorama.....a burger shop on wheels, and the ubiquitous "bacon buster" as so many 'fair' vendors seem to like adding bacon to everything, or should that be "adding everything to a bacon-themed food product".....

bigtractormike
Member Avatar
Station Wagon
need to get the new livestock and pony ones, glad to see they are getting rd of those hideous wheels on the pickups

microbuss
Member Avatar
SUV
Maisto used the 2 bottom farm trailer ones for tier farm line & had Tonka on them too

Georgiaboy83
Member Avatar
Microcar
I have been looking for these 2017 Super Dutys everywhere with no luck. I have contacted Maisto about release date....got mix info . Anyone see these out yet?

Pegers
SUV
that red/white/blue set is an eye catcher.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

pjedsel
Member Avatar
Pony Car
I have yet to run across them at the farm and ranch stores I get to - nor have I seen them on the pegs at Wally. Of course a lots of times the farm and ranch stores around here don't restock the toys until around October when they set up for the Christmas buying season. :wave:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Bay 12: The Back 40: Agriculture & Construction Diecast · Next Topic »
Add Reply

March's Picture of The Month Contest

Congratulations carsdownunder for winning March's contest!

To view all this month's entries, please: Click Here

April's Picture of The Month Contest

Congratulations daniel60 for winning April's contest!

To view all this month's entries, please: Click Here