Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Announcements (Updated: October 20, 2017)

Welcome To Swifty's Garage!

Thanks to all of you for making this board what it is today!

Attention new members: We would like to welcome you personally, so please introduce yourself. Click here: INTRODUCTIONS

For all the latest news and announcements, please click here: PA System

Chat Night:
Join other members every Sunday night at 8pm EST to chat!

Chat Room Link: CHAT ROOM

Thank you - The Swifty's Garage Team

This board is best viewed at 1024 x 768 Resolution

Car of the Week:

Greenlight 1965 Lincoln Continental

To learn more about the Greenlight '65 Lincoln Continental: Click Here
Welcome to Swifty's Garage. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Thank You,
The Swifty's Garage Team

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2017 Albuquerque Gathering Who is making the trip?
Topic Started: Jul 4 2017, 06:27 PM (298 Views)
TOYRFIC
Member Avatar
Matchbox Lovin' Mailman!
My wife April and I will be driving out on Thursday morning. Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.

This is a fun and fabulous event for diecast collectors of all brands; Jeff Koch's in-room trading is evidence of this!

Jim Gallegos, his family, local Albuquerque collectors, and Mattel put together an awesome and informative weekend.

This is my 11th year in a row; my "midsummer Matchbox Christmas!"

So please check in if you are joining us.

*** Also, what are you bringing to sell? What types of models are you looking to purchase? ***

Edited by TOYRFIC, Jul 4 2017, 06:30 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jeff Koch
Compact
I will be there.

What am I bringing to sell? All sorts of 1/64. I may even bring Matchbox ...

jk

fucumi
Midsize
I'll be arriving Thursday afternoon sometime, looking forward to seeing everyone again. Looking for the usual odd stuff, trucks and construction. I'm thinking of bringing some rare regular wheels, I don't know, space is always a premium in the carry-ons. I did see this yesterday on the Lamley blog, pic by Jim G, there's more there as well.

Posted Image

*RV*
Member Avatar
Subcompact
I will be there again this year. My flight gets in Thursday morning, then I think I'll go do some touristy things around town. B)

I think I'll bring some rare regular wheels stuff, too. This gathering is a place where people will recognize a rare model rather than thinking its just another toy. :blink:

If anyone has an extra 2016 Disney Matchbox Bus they'd like to see go to a good home, please bring it along!

Lil' '86
Member Avatar
Minivan
I will be there too for the second time.

Also, I don't have a table, but I really want the Dealer model this year. If somebody has a spare one for a fair price , please let me know.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · MC International Gathering of Friends Convention · Next Topic »
Add Reply

May's Picture of The Month Contest

Congratulations Mikey 1/64 for winning May's contest!

To view all this month's entries, please: Click Here

June's Picture of The Month Contest

Congratulations SnowOwl for winning June's contest!

To view all this month's entries, please: Click Here