Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Announcements (Updated: June 12, 2018)

Welcome to Swifty's Garage!

Thanks to all of you for making this board what it is today!

Attention new members: We would like to welcome you personally, so please introduce yourself. Click here: INTRODUCTIONS

For all the latest news and announcements, please click here: PA System

Thank you - The Swifty's Garage Team

This board is best viewed at 1024 x 768 Resolution

Car of the Week:

Revell 1977 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

Click Here: Revell '77 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Welcome to Swifty's Garage. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Thank You,
The Swifty's Garage Team

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nissan Primera
Topic Started: Jun 12 2018, 01:29 PM (160 Views)
Ripa
Member Avatar
Minivan
I have been after one for ages. I have seen many red or racing ones go for quite a lot of money but then I saw this blue one and offered a starting bid of $9,99 and for my surprise got it. I have never seen it in blue and can't find any reference. Is this a regular issue, set car or what? All I know is that I love it!

Posted Image

Here with my other Primeras, Tomica Limited and Kyosho
Posted Image
Edited by Ripa, Jun 12 2018, 01:30 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tksjohn
Member Avatar
Station Wagon
I can't give you much regarding the history or rarity on this one, however, I can completely agree on having a lot of love for this one :thumbup:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

toyotageek
Member Avatar
Japanese Minicar Maniac
Ripa
Jun 12 2018, 01:29 PM
I have been after one for ages. I have seen many red or racing ones go for quite a lot of money but then I saw this blue one and offered a starting bid of $9,99 and for my surprise got it. I have never seen it in blue and can't find any reference. Is this a regular issue, set car or what? All I know is that I love it!

I can do some more digging when i'm at home, but i think it came from a car carrier set.

http://www.geocities.jp/naocolle_tomica/all-tomica/set/04_ta-to/g-308_dx_car-carrier_set/g-308_dx_car-carrier_set.htm

atombaum
Member Avatar
The Quest Continues
I like it and the racing one too.

Ripa
Member Avatar
Minivan
Thanks Mike! I wonder if all the cars in the set are set exclusives as I also have the MB and the Estima

JBH6666
Member Avatar
Fullsize
Awesome car! I don't have this release in any color- this will be on the want list. This was sold in the US as the Infiniti G20 in the early 90's but it's lack of flair and high price doomed it here.

jurcpa
Fullsize
I have this car in red and the rallyversion,in europe a very good car so much cars sold nissan here

Dexter 2.0
Member Avatar
Compact
So beautiful, have only the TL090 Nissan Primera in black . And the original :D

Posted Image
Edited by Dexter 2.0, Jun 13 2018, 10:04 PM.

Ripa
Member Avatar
Minivan
JBH6666
Jun 13 2018, 10:37 AM
Awesome car! I don't have this release in any color- this will be on the want list. This was sold in the US as the Infiniti G20 in the early 90's but it's lack of flair and high price doomed it here.
If I'd were in the U.S., I would definitely get one Infiniti version. The car is really good to drive, and that topped with luxury equipment would make it a real gem.

Pegers
Member Avatar
Pony Car
they all look great to me.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Bay 5: Tomica · Next Topic »
Add Reply

September's Picture of The Month Contest

Congratulations FoolTrottel for winning September's contest!

To view all this month's entries, please: Click Here

4th quarter 2017's Picture of The Month Contest

Congratulations guy64 for winning 4th quarter 2017's contest!

To view all this month's entries, please: Click Here