Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Announcements (Updated: August 14, 2018)

Welcome to Swifty's Garage!

Thanks to all of you for making this board what it is today!

Attention new members: We would like to welcome you personally, so please introduce yourself. Click here: INTRODUCTIONS

For all the latest news and announcements, please click here: PA System

Thank you - The Swifty's Garage Team

This board is best viewed at 1024 x 768 Resolution

Car of the Week:

M2 1970 Chevrolet C60 custom pickup

Click Here: M2 '70 Chevrolet C60
Welcome to Swifty's Garage. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Thank You,
The Swifty's Garage Team

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Did anyone on these boards go to ABQ?
Topic Started: Jul 25 2018, 10:41 AM (195 Views)
HWJOE
Member Avatar
Station Wagon
I would love to hear details of the show!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

fucumi
Midsize
I went for the 15th year in a row. Jim G's Facebook Gathering page has a few videos of the presentations and a bunch of pics:
https://www.facebook.com/mcgathering/
Lamely blog should have something up by now too

HWJOE
Member Avatar
Station Wagon
fucumi
Jul 27 2018, 05:17 PM
I went for the 15th year in a row. Jim G's Facebook Gathering page has a few videos of the presentations and a bunch of pics:
Thanks. I have seen these and they are pretty comprehensive. I was looking more for an attendee who's also on the boards here for their personal experiences at the show. Having never attended this show, I really would like to get a feel for what it's like to go to it. I know several people involved with this show.

Swifty
Member Avatar
The Mustang II is a Mustang too!
HWJOE
Jul 28 2018, 11:40 AM
fucumi
Jul 27 2018, 05:17 PM
Thanks. I have seen these and they are pretty comprehensive. I was looking more for an attendee who's also on the boards here for their personal experiences at the show. Having never attended this show, I really would like to get a feel for what it's like to go to it. I know several people involved with this show.
I didn't go this year, but I went back in 2013. I loved it, and fully intend to go back when resources will allow for it. You won't be disappointed.

pjedsel
Member Avatar
Muscle Car
I do miss the days when there were the first hand stories and accounts of the gathering. This year I haven't even seen anyone here even share what the gathering models were. Not all of us do Facebook (which is our choice).

HWJOE
Member Avatar
Station Wagon
pjedsel
Aug 6 2018, 09:39 AM
I do miss the days when there were the first hand stories and accounts of the gathering. This year I haven't even seen anyone here even share what the gathering models were. Not all of us do Facebook (which is our choice).
That's what i was looking for too.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · MC International Gathering of Friends Convention · Next Topic »
Add Reply

May's Picture of The Month Contest

Congratulations DinoMom for winning May's contest!

June's Picture of The Month Contest

Congratulations Airborn511 for winning June's contest!